Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reality Check

eventhough i said i wasn't going to test on my own this cycle, i completely gave in this morning. i know it's early (9 dpiui) but having a test in the house was making me crazy!

so i tested and left it on the bathroom counter, walked away and came back 5 minutes later. when i came back it was blank! so i came back again in 5minutes...STILL BLANK! it was a DUD!

that'll teach me not to test too early...now if i can only wait another 6 days before breaking down and buying more tests!

3 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

That sucks about the dud test. I hope this is it for you.

I have my IUI on Wednesday. It is my first and I hope my last!

Anonymous said...

LOL now you see.. Youre NOT supposed to know yet.. Hold out.. you can do it ;)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I know today is your beta - I am not sure if you got the results yet.

But, I just wanted to wish you good luck